- Jason Sharpe Director 0438 847 700
- John Piccolo Director 0408 102 050
- Glenn Bartlett Partner 0418 337 710
- Sam Abboud Director 0401 434 329
- Anthony Gattuso Associate 0417 330 257
- Vicki Sunbul Property Consultant 0438 777 405
- Terri Thompson Property Consultant 0422 676 129
- Andrew Lusi Property Consultant 0401307 711
- Ian Rye Business Development Manager
- Simon Fung Department Manager
- Julie Bisping Partner
- Cassandra Headington Team Leader Property Management
- Samantha Welsh Team Leader Property Management
- Amelia Natoli Senior Property Manager
- Nadia Panaccio Property Manager
- Jessica Ferraro Rental Secretary
- Nicole Stojcevski Commercial/Residential Property Manager
- Elyse Cugley Property Manager
Carlton is situated on the fringe of the Melbourne Central Business District and is well known as a vibrant place which is characterised by the diverse personalities that reflect the multi-cultural heritage of the community. The suburb is filled with famous architecture from Victorian terraces to classic Californian Bungalows and features some of Melbourne's best known landmarks including the domed 19th century Royal Exhibition Building, the Melbourne University and the historic Melbourne General Cemetery.
Carlton offers a great lifestyle and is an area rich in reasons to live here. The suburb is one of the most dynamic and diverse suburbs in Melbourne where entertainment, cultural and leisure activities can be found side by side with its educational, business, retail and residential facilities.
It is well known for its “Little Italy” precinct on Lygon Street and the beautiful parks including Royal Park, the Melbourne Zoo and Princes Park which are all nearby.
Centuries'-old gardens, lush and expansive, provide a welcome escape from the tourist-heavy streets of Carlton. The Carlton Gardens encircling the stately Exhibition Building and Melbourne Museum are an oasis of greenery amid the uber-cool hustle and bustle of cafe society. Stand and admire the tall trees swaying in the breeze in any kind of weather. Speaking of green, the CERES environment park in nearby Brunswick East is home to the Kingfisher Festival and all things natural, including the weekly organic vegetable markets.
Princes Park, former home to the Carlton Blues, is the 'Tan' of the inner north for fitness buffs and pram pushers alike, doing the rounds of the glorious grounds that skirt the hallowed turf. Further afield are the Edinburgh Gardens, which provide countless options of rest, relaxation and recreation for the funky Fitzroy North set, and beyond to the Brunswick Street Oval - spiritual home of the Lions.
Equally tranquil is the historic Melbourne Cemetery, where securing a plot alongside prime ministers, pioneers and billiards king Sir Walter Lindrum is more tenuous than bidding for a coveted property in the ever-desirable Carlton/North Carlton fringe. Lincoln Square, part of the popular Italia Piazza on Lygon Street, with its central amphitheatre, is another family-friendly green venue to enjoy picnics and gelati from nearby Tank Fish and Chippery and Casa del Gelato. Delicious!
Woodards specialises in real estate sales and leasing in Carlton and the surrounding suburbs of Carlton North, Abbotsford, Alphington, Clifton Hill, Collingwood, Fairfield, Flemington, Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Kensington, Moonee Ponds, North Melbourne, Northcote, Parkville, Thornbury and West Melbourne.