- Ruth Roberts Director 0409 214 110
- Benjamin Dax Property Consultant 0408 560 790
- Bruce Alcock Licensed Estate Agent 0418 347 513
- Cedric Newbond Licensed Estate Agent 0418 326 174
- Maria Newbond Property Consultant 0407 359 676
- Pauline Kinnaird Property Consultant 0421 592 509
- Tanya Kohlman Sales Co ordinator 0411 607 508
- Annie Brand Customer Service
- Jack Slater Sales assistant 0430 283 724
- Lizzie Roberts Business Development Manager
- Rohan Hepponstall Property Manager
- Clare Adams Property Manager
- Melanie Rossato Assistant Property Manager
- Rhonda Nolan Accounts Manager
- Hannah Kohlman Assistant Property Manager
Home to a cultural cross-section of people today, Carnegie is where you'll find tranquil family residences, stylish townhouse developments, picture-pretty period abodes, cutting-edge contemporary dwellings, 1-bedroom apartments and grand mansions.
Carnegie is a colourful tapestry of contrasts, for example there are serene and beautiful parks and reserves plus bustling shopping centres. There are 101 leisure opportunities within Carnegie's boundaries - from sporting organisations and clubs to library and galleries. Outstanding public transport links (trains, buses, trams) and nearby major access roads makes all areas accessible from Carnegie. Having Monash University (Caulfield campus) in easy distance makes the suburb even more desirable. There are excellent council amenities as well as service industries and commercial enterprises. And if you can't find what you're shopping for locally, Chadstone Shopping Centre is mere minutes away by bus or car.
The main shopping precinct and the hub of activity is charismatic Koornang Road. Russian, Greek, Asian, European, Indian - whatever your food choice there is sure to be a restaurant or grocer to cater to your requirements. Bistros, bakeries, boutiques, banks, supermarkets, medical centres, gyms...it's a go-ahead shopping centre for a progressive suburb.
The future is bright for Carnegie and its residents. It's the ideal place to raise a family: it's the trendy place to own an apartment: it's the perfect spot for investing. Locals appreciate the sense of security and the tranquillity; they welcome having all desirable amenities nearby; they prize the fact their properties show steady growth in value, even in property market downturns; they embrace their pleasant surroundings; they love the lifestyle.
Woodards specialises in real estate sales and leasing in Carnegie and the surrounding suburbs of Glen Huntly, Caulfield East, Murrumbeena and Ormond.