- Peter Kladouris Director 0407 823 840
- Peter Alamaras Partner 0417 018 557
- Brooke Wegener Property Consultant 0448 382 643
- Kristiana Karakostas Property Consultant 0421 598 642
- Irene Colasante Department Manager
- Robert Nakos Property Manager
Mount Waverley is 16 km south-east from Melbourne's CBD and is within the City of Monash with a postcode of 3149. It extends from the border between the former Oakleigh and Waverley cities eastwards to Glen Waverley. It is a large suburb, rectangular in shape, bounded by Highbury Road in the north, Ferntree Gully Road in the south, Huntingdale Road in the west, and Blackburn Road in the east. At the centre of the suburb is Mount Waverley Village Shopping Centre, and in the south-east is Pinewood Shopping Centre.
Woodards specialises in real estate sales and leasing in Mount Waverley and the surrounding suburbs of Ashwood, Glen Waverley and Wheelers Hill.
Mount Waverley has two train stations, Mount Waverley and Jordanville, on the Glen Waverley line.
- Mount Waverley Secondary College
- Mount Waverley Primary School
- Mount Waverley North Primary School
- Essex Heights Primary School
- Sussex Heights Primary School
- Syndal South Primary School
- Pinewood Primary School
- Huntingtower School
- Avila College
- Holy Family Primary School