- The entire team will still be working, remotely from home
- Our offices will be closed from Friday to Thursday inclusive, but all inbound calls will be answered during normal business hours
- We will continue to conduct auctions online. We’re sending zoom links to registered buyers and are well placed to ensure continuity of sale campaigns
- We temporarily cannot conduct physical inspections of residential and commercial properties for lease, sale or under management, but plan to resume these as soon as is practicable in line with Government directions
- Only emergency maintenance will be carried out on properties under management
- Services related to property settlement and commencement or end of lease are permitted, and our team will be in communication with you as relevant to assist with these activities
At Woodards, we’re all about proactivity and a can-do attitude to ensure we play our part in facilitating your property needs, particularly during the most challenging times.
We look forward to getting back to normal operations and helping you in a COVID-Safe way at the conclusion of the restrictions, which at this stage is from Friday 4 June.
In the meantime, please get in touch if we can assist in anyway.