16 Katoomba Street, hampton east
Blue-chip Development Site with Plans/Permit For 8 Townhouses
Woodards Bentleigh is pleased to present 16 Katoomba Street, Hampton East for sale.
A premium project comprising 8 well designed townhouses over three levels with the advantage of an exceptionally well serviced Bayside location.
The site benefits from planning approval and a strategic location near various shops and cafes as well as significant public and private transportation infrastructure and a profusion of varying education facilitators.
The Hampton East Activity Centre is undergoing extensive change with multiple high-density developments in the immediate vicinity of the property and additional developments currently in the planning phase.
The property would suit developers looking to begin immediately or investors looking for a medium-long term landbank opportunity with income.
Key highlights of this development opportunity are noted below:
- Highly cost-effective design comprising of 8 x Class 1a dwellings with NO BASEMENT to construct
- Strategic landholding of 663sqm with dual street frontages
- Currently zoned Residential Growth Zone Schedule 1 (RGZ) with potential for four to six storeys (14 ‐ 20 metres) under the planned Activity Centre Zone Schedule 1 (ACZ1)
- Newly issued permit for ideal end product of 8 well sized townhouses
- Impressive total unit NSA of 1,092.07m2 (not including balconies)
- Extensive retail amenity around the corner with Woolworths, Hampton East and Moorabbin Shopping Strip only a stone’s throw away and Westfield Southland Shopping Centre 3km* away
- Existing site improvements include a single storey brick dwelling currently returning $1,950pcm.
- Booming residential hotspot with a strong median house value of $1,236,520^
* Approx. ^homesales.com.au
Melbourne’s BEST Medium Density Development in Beautiful Hampton East!
All enquiries must accompany a contact phone number please