1-9 Deep Creek Road, mitcham
Enormous 2164 sqm (approx.) in a leafy Mitcham pocket
Please note: Inspection of this property is now by private appointment only. To arrange a suitable time please contact our agent or click on the “request an inspection time” button below.
Positioned on 2164 sqm (approx.) of vacant land in Mitcham.
In the Neighbourhood Residential Zone 3 (NRZ3), surrounded by parklands including the Yarran Dheran Nature Reserve and Schwerkolt Cottage Reserve.
You have the Eastlink Trail right at your doorstep, while you’re also so close to the popular Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre with ALDI and Costco supermarkets, Mitcham Shopping Centre, Antonio Park Primary School, Mullauna Secondary College, Antonio Park, Heatherdale Station, and Eastlink.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Suburb Profile mitcham
Mitcham is located 20 km east of the CBD. The area is primarily residential with some industry located along Whitehorse Road, and the commercial focus of Mitcham is centred around the railway station. Mitcham features a number of parks such as Halliday Park, Simpsons Park, Heatherdale Reserve and Antonio Park.More about this suburb