We are excited to welcome Williams Batters to the Woodards group, click here to find out more
2/28 Newcastle Street, preston
Stylish Contemporary Living, Superb Location
This brilliant townhouse is positioned within walking proximity to all the amenities High Street and Plenty Road have to offer, making it a very desirable choice for first homebuyers looking to get a foothold in the market, active downsizers, couples, or investors.
The ground floor offers 2 great-sized bedrooms - the master BR featuring a WIR, and bedroom two with a BIR. Both bedrooms feature split system heating/cooling & ceiling fans. Downstairs features a study nook, euro laundry, and a central bathroom with a heated towel rack. Step out to a lush courtyard from the master bedroom to enjoy the morning sun with a cup of coffee.
The first floor boasts bright open plan living and a powder room. The kitchen is adorned with stainless-steel appliances including a Miele dishwasher and Bosch cooktop and oven. Caesarstone benchtops, an inset stainless double sink and stylish subway-tiled splashbacks round out the great features. Ample cupboard storage offers convenience and usability. You'll have everything needed to create tempting meals! Upstairs also offers a spacious balcony - perfect for entertaining guests and enjoying the great outdoors.
Other quality features include 6-star rating, solar panel for hot water, additional overhead storage throughout, carport and two lockable sheds, just to name a few. With quality schools, public transport and shopping just moments away, an inspection is a must! Resident-managed body corporate also means you’ll save on body corporate fees! With ultra-low maintenance needs, there is really nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
● House size: 80 sqm (approx.)
● Land size: 97 sqm (inc carport) (approx.)
● Year built: 2015
● Chattels: excluding two TV brackets, wall unit in living room, 3x established plants in courtyard (open to negotiation)
● Heating & Cooling: Split system on both floors
● Council rates: $1360 p/a
● Body Corp: $0
● Deposit terms: 30 / 60 days
● Rental appraisal: $410-$440 per week approx.
● Increased safety with heavy-duty security screens on all doors.
● Security flyscreens on ground floor windows.
● Courtyard features maintenance-free astro turf and also a raised garden bed.
● Courtyard is accessible from carport via a lockable solid gate.
● Additional overhead storage in all rooms.
● Blockout and sheer blinds on selected windows.
● Ethernet outlets in master bedroom, study, living area and kitchen.
● Dimmable study light.
● Additional courtyard downlights.
● Convenient power outlets for TV placement in livingroom and master bedroom walls.
● Power outlet in carport.
Recent Sales in prestonSales Data supplied by REIV
|Address||Bedrooms||Price||Property Type||Sale Type|
|7/36 Benambra St, preston||1||Unit||Private Sale|
|402/501-503 Plenty Rd, preston||2||Apartment||Private Sale|
|37 Jacka St, preston||3||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
Suburb Profile preston
Multicultural Preston is a lively mix of new and long-term residents buying produce at Preston Market and soaking up the arts, cafes and multicultural vibes. Preston is 9 km north from Melbourne's CBD. Preston is well connected by public transport, you can catch a train, bus or tram to get around to Preston Market or Northland Shopping Centre quite easily. Preston features Melbourne Polytechnic Preston Campus, Preston Oval and delicious food wonders on High Street.More about this suburb