2/49 Storey Road, reservoir
Premier Location /Superior Townhouse
Designed to capture the tranquil parkland setting, with today’s superb modern comforts this superior 2 bedroom townhouse is situated in Reservoirs premier location the Oakhill Estate.
• Open plan kitchen /meals /living and balcony offering peaceful parkland views
• Superb Bathroom with quality fittings
• Heating /cooling to all living areas and bedrooms
• Hardwood timber Floors and Stairs
• Stone Bench tops to Kitchen and Bathroom
• Alarm/ Skylights to first floor living area offering an abundance of natural light.
• Large garage and courtyard
All this is within easy walking distance to the New Reservoir Station, Broadway and Edwardes Street shops and cafes, Plenty Road Tram route 86, and Preston Market.
Recent Sales in reservoirSales Data supplied by REIV
|Address||Bedrooms||Price||Property Type||Sale Type|
|3/18 Boldrewood Pde, reservoir||4||Townhouse (Res)||Auction Sale|
|29 Charlton Cr, reservoir||3||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
|26 Clingin St, reservoir||2||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
Suburb Profile reservoir
Reservoir is 12 km north of Melbourne's CBD. Edwardes Street and Broadway contain many well established and iconic businesses, providing great old-fashioned customer service and old-world charm. Diversity is the foundation of Reservoir. Post World War II saw Reservoir’s population boom attracting new Italian and Greek migrants. Over the years, its diversity has grown to include new Lebanese, Macedonian, Indian and Chinese residents. Reservoir station is a hub for the major bus routes in the City, and two trams run through the suburb. Reservoir features Edwardes Lake Park, Reservoir Private Hospital and Darebin Community Sports Stadium.More about this suburb