We are excited to welcome Williams Batters to the Woodards group, click here to find out more
22 Eugenia Street, nunawading
DEADLINE PRIVATE SALE NOW CLOSING FRIDAY 15 MAY AT 5PM
To register to inspect this property please click on the “Request an Inspection” button below to view available times or contact our agent directly for other times.
Build the home of your dreams (STCA) on this fabulous vacant site recently cleared and ready to go. Enviably positioned in a peaceful Nunawading pocket within a short walk of Mount Pleasant Primary School and Zoned for Vermont Secondary College.
Generous in size the 616m2 approx. site has a 15.5m frontage and is perfect for your dream home without the hassle and cost of demolition and tree removal – it’s all done for you.
Developers may also be interested in this site to develop into townhouses or units. (STCA).
Positioned perfectly within easy walking distance of Brentford Square shopping centre, Forest Hill Chase and Nunawading train station
* Free for demolishing or tree removal issue
* Walk to Mount Pleasant Road Primary School
* In the Vermont Secondary College School Zone Catchment
* Walk to the train, cafes, library and shops
* Near Brand Smart Outlets, Brentford Square, Forest Hill Chase and the freeway
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/45/60 days
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with the recommendations from the World Health Organisation and the Federal and State Governments.
Conditions of Entry
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents will restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time to 10 max.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID - 19) we request anyone inspecting a property not to enter if they:
• Have recently returned from travel overseas
• Have tested positive or been in contact with someone who has coronavirus
• Are displaying any flu like symptoms.
• Are presently quarantining.
Please contact the agent if the above criteria prevent you from inspecting the property.
Suburb Profile nunawading
Nunawading is located 19 km east of the CBD. Nunawading is a primarily residential suburb in Melbourne's east. The commercial focus of the suburb is located around the Railway Station and at the junction of Maroondah Hwy and Springvale Rd. Nunawading also features land reserves such as Tunstall and Walker Parks.More about this suburb