Woodards. 101 Years of Remarkable. click here to find out more
26-30 Quinn Street, preston
PRESTONS INDUSTRIAL PRECINT...
Woodards Commercial is proud to offer this rare commercial space situated prominently in the heart of Preston's Industrial precinct, suitable for a variety of uses.
* Ideal for storage yard / transport depot
* Total land area: 1150 sqm (approx)
* Office area 40m2 (approx)
* Zoning: Industrial 3
* 200 metres north of the corner of Bell Street and new Bunnings development site
* Within close proximity to Northland Shopping Centre & Northland Homemaker Centre
Plus outgoings (est)
Council - $3332.70
Water - $1332 pa
For further enquiries please contact agent direct. All offers considered!
Suburb Profile preston
Multicultural Preston is a lively mix of new and long-term residents buying produce at Preston Market and soaking up the arts, cafes and multicultural vibes. Preston is 9 km north from Melbourne's CBD. Preston is well connected by public transport, you can catch a train, bus or tram to get around to Preston Market or Northland Shopping Centre quite easily. Preston features Melbourne Polytechnic Preston Campus, Preston Oval and delicious food wonders on High Street.More about this suburb