4/15 Bent Street, bentleigh
Stand out amidst the crowd in the Zone!
***MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT***
These superbly positioned stunning residences in the brand new “boutique” XV Apartment Building offer sophisticated and spacious architecture combined with refined luxury finishes throughout, to make it truly exceptional in every sense.
Situated within the McKinnon Secondary College Zone and only a few minutes’ walk to the station and buzzing Centre Road café and shopping strip.
Some highlights include:
• North west facing sunlit courtyard
• Brilliant natural light in every room
• Each bedroom with its own ensuite and mirrored wardrobes
• Superior quality appliances and fittings (Bosch, Mitsubishi, Schindler etc)
• Fully integrated dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner
• European Oak flooring (real timber) in living areas, and premium woollen carpet in each bedroom
• High ceilings
• Full height tiles in bathrooms with stunning feature wall
• Luxe stone benchtops throughout (including laundry)
• Video intercom and NBN ready
• Fire sprinklers throughout the interior and exterior of the building
• Secure basement garage and storage
• Only 19 apartments in the building
Don’t miss this opportunity!
***Please note: all enquiries must include a contact phone number***
We donate a portion of our fee from every property transaction to the Woodards Foundation to support people experiencing homelessness, family violence and social isolation.
Recent Sales in bentleighSales Data supplied by REIV
|Address||Bedrooms||Price||Property Type||Sale Type|
|17 Normdale Rd, bentleigh||3||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
|2/98 Tambet St, bentleigh||3||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
|107A Victor Rd, bentleigh||4||House (Res)||Private Sale|
Suburb Profile bentleigh
Bentleigh East is located 15 km south-east of the CBD. Located between North and South Rd with the Warrigal Hwy on the east Bentleigh East is a primarily residential suburb. Bentleigh East has a small pocket of industrial activity on East Boundary Rd and features the Monash Medical Centre Moorabbin Campus. Yarra Yarra Golf Club occupies a large part of the suburb in the south-east corner.More about this suburb