4 Clive Road, hawthorn east
Character-Filled 1920’s Family Residence in Premium and Highly Sought After Neighborhood
** LEASED **
This spacious, solid brick, Californian home offers a flexible floorplan including a fully, self-contained one bedroom apartment.
- Welcoming and private front entrance
- Wide, central hallway
- Separate and fully-fitted study/office featuring a bay window
- Formal lounge room featuring a bay window
- Adjacent dining room
- Separate, period styled kitchen and to include: timber benchtops, upright gas stove, dishwasher and ample cupboard storage
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and ensuite enclosed within to include: separate shower, vanity and toilet
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Third bedroom with built-in robes
- Central, bathroom and to include: separate shower, vanity and separate toilet
- This flexible floorplan also includes a fully, self-contained apartment comprising of: a separate bedroom, kitchenette, living zone and bathroom - shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
- Security alarm
- Ducted heating
- Period features throughout
- Leadlight windows
- Separate laundry
- Attractive, front garden set behind a high brick fence
- Covered, outdoor alfresco dining area with a built in BBQ, overlooking a private rear garden
- Double, remote car garage plus workshop with side lane access
- Separate work shed to the rear garden and
- 2 x Resident Parking Permits.
This attractive 1920’s family residence is well positioned in a tree lined street and with minutes' walk to: Camberwell Junction and Auburn Village cafes, shops and restaurants. Also, in close proximity to Auburn South Primary, a wide selection of elite, private schools, Fritsch Holzer Park, Camberwell train station, Riverdale Road and Camberwell Road trams and with easy access to the CBD via City Link.
Please note: The open fire places to the formal lounge and dining rooms are not for use during the tenancy.
Click the BOOK INSPECTION button to register and we will instantly respond with an available inspection time.
* Register to attend an open for inspection*
In order to maintain the maximum number of attendees to all Open Inspections, we ask that you please register to attend by clicking the book inspection button. By registering your details, you avoid disappointment and will assist us in keeping the inspections as safe as possible for our team and our clients.
PLEASE ENSURE: you are REGISTERED as Open for Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice and we want you to be notified if this occurs. Photo ID is required at inspections. You can obtain an application from our website, from the Agent at the OFI or apply via 1Form.
At Woodards, the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our highest priority. With the recent COVID 19 outbreak, we are taking measures to protect our clients, our staff and the community. As part of our efforts to mitigate the risk of exposure, we ask that you do not attend our Open for Inspection if you have:
• Tested positive to Coronavirus
• Symptoms associated with Coronavirus
• Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Recently been overseas
We ask that you please use proper hygiene practices; ensure a mask is worn, use hand sanitisers, wash your hands thoroughly, cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and avoid physical contact when attending a Woodards office or property.
If you are interested in a property but are unable to attend an Open for Inspection, please contact the appropriate agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
We will continue to respond to your enquiries and answer any specific queries as part of our usual practice.
Suburb Profile hawthorn east
Hawthorn East is located 7 km east of the CBD. Hawthorn East is a small mixed-use suburb in Melbourne's inner east. Significant commercial centres line the east and west boundaries (Auburn Road and Burke Road respectively). The suburb is close to the Swinburne University of Technology and features tracts of open spaces including Anderson Park and Rathmines Road Reserve.More about this suburb