45 Karen Street, box hill north
LOCATION AND SPACE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
This lovely home is offered for lease, some flexibility here for a short term 6 month lease if required, in a great location and a sought-after street;
* Three bedrooms, the Master with built in robes
* Family Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Big family Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Light and bright sun room opening out to the big fenced garden
* Formal Lounge
* Gas ducted heating
* Air-Con wall unit in Lounge.
* Double Carport
Be quick to register your interest, click on 'contact agent" to be alerted to open home times and any changes.
- Fully Fenced
Suburb Profile box hill north
Box Hill North is located 15 km east of the CBD. Bounded in the north by the Koonung Creek and Middleborough and Elgar Rds in the east and west Box Hill North is a residential area in Melbourne's east. Box Hill North features a number of parks including Memorial Springfield and Eram Park of which the latter straddles the northern boundary. Like a number of suburbs in this part of Melbourne the population has decreased and aged significantly over the 1981-1996 period.More about this suburb