5 Brook Crescent, box hill south
Recently Renovated and Beautifully Presented Family Residence in Well Sought-After Neighbourhood
** ONE ON ONE INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE BY CLICKING THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON TODAY **
This spacious, light-filled and low maintenance, four bedroom family home offers contemporary and flexible living – perfectly suited to the modern family.
- Welcoming entrance
- Light-filled and spacious living zone with adjoining dining room
- Stylish, brand new, separate kitchen and to include: stone benchtops, tile splash back, Blanco stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher, large pantry and ample cupboard storage space
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Third bedroom
- Optional: a further fourth bedroom or extra family living zone with built-in robes
- Attractive and brand new central family bathroom and to include: separate walk-in shower, double stone vanity and separate toilet
- Also, a second brand new bathroom and to include: separate shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- Ducted heating
- New electricals throughout
- Split system – heating and cooling to the living zone
- Split system - heating and cooling to the optional fourth bedroom or family living zone
- Freshly polished floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new roller blinds throughout
- Separate laundry with stone benchtops and tile splash backs
- Low maintenance front garden
- Rear, outdoor patio
- Rear garden with greenhouse metal framework – perfect set-up for a ‘veggie/herb garden’
- Tandem lock up garage with extra room for a work shop set up.
This attractive, recently renovated and low maintenance family residence is conveniently positioned and within walking distance to: Middleborough Road’s cafes, shops and supermarket. Also, in close proximity to Gardiners Creek Reserve, Wattle Park, Deakin University and Burwood Highway trams.
Click the BOOK INSPECTION button to register and we will instantly respond with an available inspection time.
* Register to attend an open for inspection*
In order to maintain the maximum number of attendees to all Open Inspections, we ask that you please register to attend by clicking the book inspection button. By registering your details, you avoid disappointment and will assist us in keeping the inspections as safe as possible for our team and our clients.
PLEASE ENSURE: you are REGISTERED as Open for Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice and we want you to be notified if this occurs. Photo ID is required at inspections. You can obtain an application from our website, from the Agent at the OFI or apply via 1Form.
At Woodards, the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our highest priority. With the recent COVID 19 outbreak, we are taking measures to protect our clients, our staff and the community. As part of our efforts to mitigate the risk of exposure, we ask that you do not attend our Open for Inspection if you have:
• Tested positive to Coronavirus
• Symptoms associated with Coronavirus
• Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Recently been overseas
We ask that you please use proper hygiene practices; ensure a mask is worn, use hand sanitisers, wash your hands thoroughly, cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and avoid physical contact when attending a Woodards office or property.
If you are interested in a property but are unable to attend an Open for Inspection, please contact the appropriate agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
We will continue to respond to your enquiries and answer any specific queries as part of our usual practice.
Suburb Profile box hill south
Box Hill South is located 14 km east of the CBD, the suburb is primarily residential. Box Hill South also features Box Hill Golf Club and TriCare Hayville Retirement Community. There are some tracts of open spaces including Gardiners Creek Reserve.More about this suburb