56 St Georges Road, northcote
New Medical/Office/Shop Opportunity
On offer is this new property for immediate sale;
- Well located and realistically priced ,your serious consideration is highly recommended.
- Suit a variety of uses including but not limited to medical, office or shop(STCA).
- New ground floor premises of 70 sqm in boutique mixed use development
- Ready for you to fit out to your requirements
- Secure off street car park (on title)
- Northcote /North Fitzroy Location
- St Georges Road Tram at your door step
- Melbourne CBD 4 km
- High Street Northcote Café Scene 800m approx.
** INSPECT: Every Saturday 11.30am-12.00pm **
Recent Sales in northcoteSales Data supplied by REIV
|Address||Bedrooms||Price||Property Type||Sale Type|
|1/151 Arthurton Rd, northcote||3||Apartment||Auction Sale|
|58 Charles St, northcote||2||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
|59 Christmas St, northcote||3||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
Suburb Profile northcote
Multicultural Northcote is 7 km north-east of Melbourne's CBD. Cafes abound on High Street alongside interesting boutiques, restaurants and venues. Northcote hosts arts events and neighbourhood festivals throughout the year and has a strong local music scene. Bikes are very popular in Northcote and the suburb is well serviced by public transport. Northcote is a quick hop and skip from trains, trams or buses. Northcote Shopping Centre and High Street are quite easy to access via public transport. Northcote also features a number of areas of open space including All Nations Park, the Rubie Thomson Reserve and McDonell Park.More about this suburb