670-672 High Street, thornbury
‘A Clinical Investment’
Woodards Commercial are delighted to offer 670-672 High Street, Thornbury sale via public Auction to be held on-site on Thursday 10th May at 12 noon.
Securely leased to an established tenant trading as the Thornbury Veterinary Clinic, the property is superbly located within the sought after inner city suburb of Thornbury which now boasts a median house price of approximately $1,250,000 (Source: REIV).
Occupying a land holding of approximately 343sqm, comprising a frontage of 10.5m, the property features the following:
- Current rental of $50,000 p.a. plus GST, with annual CPI increases
- Leased to the successful Thornbury Veterinary Clinic
Lease term: 5 years + 5 year option (commenced 1st October 2017).
- Building area: 232 sqm approx comprising consulting rooms, reception, surgery area, amenities and first floor dwelling
- Land area: 343 sqm approx.
- Tram and High Street retail strip at your doorstep, walk to Thornbury Train Station, Welcome To Thornbury, Northcote Plaza and more
Only 7km (approx.) to Melbourne CBD.
For further details or to discuss this opportunity further please call the exclusive marketing agents.
Agent: Woodards Northcote
Recent Sales in thornburySales Data supplied by REIV
|Address||Bedrooms||Price||Property Type||Sale Type|
|83 Shaftesbury Pde, thornbury||3||House (Res)||Auction Sale|
Suburb Profile thornbury
Thornbury is located 7 km north-east of the CBD. Located between the Merri Creek in the west and the Darebin Creek in the east Thornbury is residential suburb with significant areas of commercial activity especially along High St. It is a multicultural community with the Italian Greek and Chinese communities being well represented. Thornbury also features many areas of open space including the Hayes Mayer Penders and John Cain Memorial Parks and the Sir Douglas Nicholls Reserve.More about this suburb